Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Green Quarantine Projects

Hey everyone! How’s the quarantine treating you? Technically, my job is considered “essential” so I still have work every day. I am also a bit of a homebody so I don’t generally go out much in the evenings anyways. Regardless, there is more time being spent inside and I see people posting some of the projects they’re working on...most of which are masks for healthcare workers! While I think this is an awesome task to undertake, it’s not something I’m doing right now. I love the idea, though, of using leftover fabric to make something useful for others in this time.

In the spirit of using my quarantine time well and using what I already have (rather than making an unnecessary trip to the store to buy even more yarn), I’m working on a stash-buster blanket. I saw this V-stitch on Pinterest and thought it would make for an easy and fun way to use up the random, partial skeins of yarn I have shoved away. I also have as one of my many New Year’s Resolutions this year to make 3 blankets, so this will put me closer to that goal. 🤗

If you’re reading this and also have an unused stash, maybe it’s time to start something! If you’re already working on a green project, share a pic below!!!

Happy quarantining Friends!

-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment